Chào các bạn, mình là Khang- chuyên đào tạo Tiếng Anh nhé. Hôm nay mình rất vui khi có thể chia sẻ đến các bạn những đề thi IELTS Speaking thật và thường được hỏi khi phỏng vấn (cập nhật mới nhất năm 2021).
80 cụm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh- IELTS cực kỳ thông dụng.
Chào các bạn, mình là Khang- chuyên đào tạo Tiếng Anh. Hôm nay mình rất vui khi có thể chia sẻ đến các 80 cụm giao tiếp Tiếng Anh- IELTS cực kỳ thông dụng.
Chúc bạn học tốt nhé.
Common phrases to ask how someone is:
- What’s up?
- What’s new?
- What have you been up to lately?
- How’s it going?
- How are things?
- How’s life?
Common phrases to say how you are:
- I’m fine, thanks. How about you?
- Pretty good.
- Same as always
- Not so great.
- Could be better
- can't complain
Common phrases to say thank you:
- I really appreciate it.
- I’m really grateful
- That’s so kind of you.
- I owe you one. (this means you want/need to do a favor for the other person in the future)
Common phrases to respond to thank you:
- No problem.
- No worries
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
Common phrases to end a conversation politely:
- It was nice chatting with you.
- Anyway, I should get going.
Common phrases to ask for information:
- Do you have any idea…?
- Would you happen to know…? (when you’re not sure if the other person has the information.)
- I don’t suppose you (would) know…? (when you’re not sure if the other person has the information.)
Common phrases to say I don’t know:
- I have no idea/clue.
- I can’t help you there.
- (informal) Beats me.
- I’m not really sure.
- I’ve been wondering that, too.
Common phrases for not having an opinion:
- I’ve never given it much thought.
- I don’t have strong feelings either way.
- It doesn’t make any difference to me.
- I have no opinion on the matter.
Common phrases for agreeing:
- That’s so true.
- That’s for sure.
- I agree 100%
- I couldn’t agree with you more.
- (informal) Tell me about it! / You’re telling me!
- (informal) I’ll say!
- I suppose so. (use this phrase for weak agreement – you agree, but reluctantly)
Common phrases for disagreeing:
- I’m not so sure about that.
- That’s not how I see it.
- Not necessarily
Common phrases to respond to great news:
- That’s great!
- How wonderful!
Common phrases to respond to bad news:
- Oh no…
- That’s terrible.
- Poor you. (Use this to respond to bad situations that are not too serious)
- I’m so sorry to hear that.
Common phrases to invite someone somewhere:
- Are you free… [Saturday night?]
- Are you doing anything… [Saturday night?]
- . (informal) Do you wanna… [see a movie?]
- (formal)Would you like to… [join me for dinner?]
Common phrases for food:
- I’m starving! (= I’m very hungry)
- Let’s grab a bite to eat.
- How about eating out tonight? (eat out = eat at a restaurant)
- I’ll have… (use this phrase for ordering in a restaurant)
Common phrases for price:
- It cost a fortune.
- It cost an arm and a leg.
- That’s a rip-off. (= overpriced; far more expensive than it should be)
- That’s a bit pricey.
- That’s quite reasonable. (= it’s a good price)
- That’s a good deal. (= a good value for the amount of money)
- It was a real bargain.
- It was dirt cheap. (= extremely inexpensive)
Common phrases for weather:
- It’s a little chilly.
- It’s freezing. (= extremely cold)
- Make sure to bundle up. (bundle up = put on warm clothes for protection against the cold)
Common phrases for hot weather:
- It’s absolutely boiling! (boiling = extremely hot)
- it scorching hot outside
Common phrases for being tired:
- I’m exhausted.
- I’m dead tired.
- I’m beat
- I can hardly keep my eyes open
- I’m gonna hit the sack. (hit the sack = go to bed)
Chào các bạn, lại là mình đây. Hôm nay mình xin chia sẻ đến các bạn chủ đề "ĐÁNG SỢ" nhưng lại rất "Ý NGHĨA" Các bạn đọc kĩ nhen. Rất bổ ích. Talking about fear
10 WEBSITES BẠN PHẢI BIẾT TRƯỚC KHI THI IELTS? Đã bao giờ bạn cảm thấy mệt mỏi khi đọc một bài đọc dài ngoằn trong lúc thi IELTS hay học luyện THPT QG? Bạn có bao giờ cảm thấy mệt mỏi khi phải hiểu các điểm chính một cách nhanh chóng, cũng như khả năng tìm ra câu trả lời cho các câu hỏi mà không cần đọc từng từ một? Bạn có biết rằng, đọc và nghiền ngẫm cũng sẽ giúp mình viết tốt hơn. Vậy bạn cần gì để tăng cường tối đa năng lực Nghe- Nói- Đọc- Viết?
IELTS Speaking Part 2: Describe your grandparent’s job
IELTS Speaking Part 1 – Topic: Drinking Water