Cải thiện ngay khả năng viết với bộ Ebook từ thầy Khang IELTS với 30 essays IELTS Writing task 2 từ giám khảo bản xứ (chú giải song ngữ và từ vựng- cấu trúc hay)!
[IELTS WRITING] Tự học IELTS Writing chủ đề EDUCATION.
[Tự học #IELTSWRITING qua Sample]
CHỦ ĐỀ: EDUCATION.
NẾU MỌI NGƯỜI THẤY BÀI POST CÓ GIÁ TRỊ HÃY COMMENT "." VÀ SHARE ĐỂ BÀI NÀY ĐẾN VỚI NHIỀU BẠN HỌC HƠN NHÉ.CÁC BẠN COMMENT ĐÁP ÁN BÀI TẬP NÀO
There is no doubt that universities play a crucial role in educating society. However, while some believe that education should be geared exclusively towards subjects that may be of practical use in the future, I would agree with those who argue that one’s choice of degree should lie with the student.
Firstly, it is vital that universities equip our workforce with scientists, engineers and other professionals that enable our society to progress. This is because a country without such experts is a country without the means to plan, create or maintain essential features of modern life. For instance, if we did not have university-educated engineers, we would not enjoy such public transport facilities and infrastructure as subways, trams and bridges. The argument goes that if students are allowed to choose what they want to study, then there will be a shortage of these important workers.
However, I believe allowing students to choose what they want to study is the only way to acquire motivated, passionate, and thus competent professionals. The reason for this is that free choice provides people with a sense of autonomy, and research has shown that autonomy is a necessary catalyst for drive and enthusiasm. As a result, students have the impetus to master their subject rather than merely aim for good enough. Conversely, should universities force students into one category of study, then the drive for mastery that would have come with pursuing their passions will disappear.
In conclusion, although it is of critical importance that universities continue to supply society with professionals in the ﬁelds of technology and science, I feel that it should be the student’s choice to do so on the basis that this will give them the motivation to excel in their work.
- gear something to/towards something: [usually passive]: to make, change or prepare something so that it is suitable for a particular purpose.
- lie with (formal): to be somebody’s duty or responsibility.
- competent (adj): able to do something well.
- autonomy (n): the ability to make your own decisions without being controlled by anyone else.
- catalyst (n): a condition, event, or person that is the cause of an important change.
- Drive (n): energy and determination to achieve things.
- Impetus (n) something that encourages a particular activity or makes that activity more energetic or effective.
- basis (n): the most important facts, ideas, etc. from which something is developed.
- on the basis that: the reason why people take a particular action.
I- Can you fill in the gaps of these expressions from the essay with the correct word?
- 1. There is no doubt universities ________ a crucial role in educating society.
- 2. … while some believe that this education should be ________ exclusively towards subjects that …
- 3. … a country without such experts is a country without the ________ to plan, create or maintain essential features of modern life.
- 4. The argument ________ that if students are to choose …
- 5. … is the only way to acquire motivated, passionate and ________ competent professionals.
- 6. … free choice provides people with a sense of ________ …
- 7. … and research has shown that autonomy is a necessary _______ for drive and enthusiasm.
- 8. As a result, students have the ________ to master their subject, rather than merely aim for good enough.
- 9. Conversely, if universities ________ students into one category of study, then the drive …
- 10. … it should be the student’s choice to do so on the ________ that this will give them the motivation to ________ in their work.
In recent years, the _________ of using exams to assess students has risen in _________ over the _________ of continual assessment. This essay will highlight both _________ benefits and drawbacks that result from _________ an approach.
To begin _________ the positives, a crucial advantage that examinations have as a _________ of assessment is that they leave _________ room for cheating. This is because exams are usually _________ in the _________ of an invigilator, whose job it is to _________ any candidate breaking the _________. In contrast, continual assessment increases the _________ of plagiarism since assignments are _________ completed with the help of the internet. _________ reducing cheating, exams are also more time-efficient. As they tend to only appear once or twice per year, they _________ up more time for students to _________ and prepare.
Nevertheless, assessing students _________ examinations does _________ some problems. For instance, some students are extremely _________ and creative, but when put _________ pressure their minds can _________ blank. Considering that exams are situations of intensely _________ pressure, it is no _________ that even the brightest of students sometimes perform poorly. Another significant disadvantage of this _________ is the narrow range of information which students are tested on. _________ with continual assessment, the small window of _________ in tests limits how many questions _________ be asked, thus failing to test _________ knowledge in full.
- In conclusion, _________ formal examinations are beneficial in _________ of cutting out cheating and improving _________, it is important to _________ that they also harm some students’ concentration and are _________ not as thorough as continual assessments.
Bộ tạp chí học tự IELTS Writing With Sample 3 từ thầy Khang IELTS.
[GIẢI PHÁP HAY ĐỂ HỌC TỪ VỰNG CHỦ ĐỀ]- P1 Học từ vựng song ngữ- ví dụ ngữ cảnh và ứng dụng trong câu. CHÀO CÁC BẠN, TEAM MÌNH XIN GỬI ĐẾN CÁC BẠN BỘ TÀI LIỆU ĐỒ SỘ NHẤT VỀ TỪ VỰNG (HƠN 300 TRANG). NGÀY HÔM NAY, MÌNH SẼ CHIA SẺ TRƯỚC PHẦN TỪ VỰNG CHỦ ĐỀ CỰC HOT MẤY THÁNG NAY "HEALTH" - SỨC KHOẺ . (LINK PDF CHO GẦN 100 TỪ VỰNG HAY CHỦ ĐỀ NÀY) NẾU BẠN THẤY HAY, HÃY COMMENT "." VÀ SHARE ĐẾN NHIỀU BẠN HỌC HƠN NỬA NHÉ. HÃY TIẾP THÊM NĂNG LƯỢNG ĐỂ TIẾP MÌNH HOÀN THÀNH NHÉ. LINK: https://bit.ly/health-master-ielts ---------------------------------- Thầy Trần Anh Khang -IELTS Teacher (Offline+ Online) IELTS Master Co-founder / Former Business Development Manager SEN Techs & AEG Vietnam/ IELTS EnGoNow SDT: 0969.979.099 Học Tiếng Anh lồng ghép đào tạo 4C skills (Critical thinking- tư duy phản biện, Creativity- sáng tạo, Communication- giao tiếp và kết nối, Collaboration- hợp tác). Không chỉ đạt chuẩn kết quả Tiếng Anh mà còn bổ sung kỹ năng thế kỹ 21 cần thiết, tăng cường tư duy - tự tin hội nhập.. #integratedlearning #clbtienganhengonow #clbmienphi #ieltsmasterhcm #4csengligh
Bộ tạp chí học tự IELTS Writing With Sample 2 từ thầy Khang IELTS.
Bộ tạp chí học tự IELTS Writing task 2- Tập 5- Chủ đề Crime- Tội phạm, từ thầy Khang IELTS.